Lauren D. Smith
Production Graphic Artist
Long Beach, CA 90802
Cell: 562 370 4191 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
See My Full Portfolio on http://www.laureynsmith.com
I am highly responsible, always on time, self-motivated and a team player. I have superb graphic design skills, with a keen eye for color and typography. I am a fast and curious learner, well organized. and great with multi-tasking. I am punctual, professional, detail orientated, with strong communication skills.
Softwares: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Cinema 4D, Maya, Indesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat, Flash, Final Cut Pro, File Maker Pro
OTTERBASE,CULVER CITY,CA November 2014 to Present
HALEY MIRANDA AGENCY
Graphic Production Artist
• Performed photo retouching and enhancements for CNN, TBS, CARTOON NETWORK and TRUETV
• Responsible for creating Smithsonian channel brand identity including print, Web, email and promotional products
NFL.COM,CULVER CITY,CA October 2014 to November 2014
Graphic Production Assistant
• Pulling footage for Producers and Artists from tape and server, and requesting dubs. • Tracking, gathering, cutting and sizing head shots and action shots.
• Delivery of graphic elements through Final Cut Pro to tape or to server.
• Responsible for designing and changing layouts in Indesign software
BBCN BANK, LOS ANGELES,CA June 2014 to September 2014
Print Production Artist
• Develop high quality catalogs,brochures and marketing materials
• Design catalogs, brochures, and marketing materials in a variety of styles and colors
BUILT FRUM SCRATCH LLC, LONG BEACH, CA April 2014 to Present
Graphic Designer/Creative Design
• Development of new creative product designs for apparel, novelty and accessory based items. • Creating, managing, organizing and separating artwork for silkscreen production.
• Creating line sheets for apparel marketing.
• Managing social media platforms, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
VUBIQUITY, SHERMAN OAKS,CA October 2013 to March 2014
Graphic Production Services
• Utilize PhotoShop to crop and resize artwork to proper specs process to ensure accuracy. • Gather elements from studio extranet sites and maintaing inventory.
BLACKTREE.TV/ PENSKE MEDIA CORPORATION,INGLEWOOD,CA October 2012 to January 2013
Graphic design/Production Internship
VARIOUS CLIENTS August 2008 to October 2012
VIDEO SYMPHONY, BURBANK,CA
Certified in Motion Graphics – Graduated April 2012
LA MISSION COLLEGE, SYLMAR,CA
Studied Web Design – GPA 4.0 Awarded Dean’s Award
FIRST LUTHERAN, SYLMAR,CA
Completion of High School – Received Diploma June 2004
￼References available upon request.